Sunday, November 9, 2008

Taking Some Shots and Handcuffs

Last week I went out with some girls from work to celebrate my friend's birthday, Rachel. We had so much fun! All the girls were taking shots all night. I didn't want to just sit there so I joined in on the shots. The shots that I had were.... ginger ale shots with a lime! Completely alcohol free, don't worry. Stay tuned for the picture, I have to download it from my friend's camera.

The same day, one of my student's dad came for Community Helpers week. He is a State Trooper and also brought his car. He literally let the kids use it as a jungle gym. When they started pretending to drive, hit the siren button, turn the windshield wipers on, and play with his computer, he told me not to worry because he turned everything off. I thought, "Wow! ok." The kids loved playing with the handcuffs and so did Danielle (my wonderful teammate) and me. Stay tuned for that photo too, we look so naughty.

The next night, Vladi and I went to Strongsville BW3s (other side of Cleveland) to see his coworkers. It was nice seeing everyone. My man was happy because I said that I would drive and he could drink the new Great Lakes Beer on tap= Christmas Ale!!!! "It was very good." he just said with a Borat accent. I was so envious that he was drinking Christmas Ale...it's the best. But being pregnant is priceless. I suggest checking out your local Liquor Barn and see if they have that beer.

No comments: