My 1st Trimester started with extreme nausea, lots of gagging, sickness a few times a week, and not able to eat much meat. Pork and bacon (yes I know they both come from a pig which means they are probably both pork) were the only meats that I could eat. Chicken was a definite NO. Poor Vladi got chicken whenever we ate out, he missed it so much. Before we knew that I was pregnant, Vladi knew something was going on when the late owl that he knows was coming home from work, couldn't eat, and was in bed at 7:30. So, I went to bed every night very, very early. I didn't have any cool cravings, just IHOP breakfast, green olives, and hot chocolate. Candy and chocolate made me sick also.
I started feeling much better in the 2nd Trimester. Most of the time I felt like I did before I was preggo except with a growing belly. I was able to eat a little more variety and could eat a Chick-fil-A sandwich occasionally, but definitely not fix chicken at home. I first felt Baby Alexander move at the end of the 15th week on November 22, 2008.
The 3rd Trimester is going well but I am gagging again and getting very tired. I am finally able to eat a little chicken and even fix it at home! WOOWW!!! (said sarcastically) My bump is getting big and it is hard to move at night in bed. At school, when the kids run up to give me a hug, their heads sometimes bounce off my bump. It is hilarious! It's like sumu wrestlers bouncing off of each other. I get pregnancy brain A LOT lately. I am very forgetful and think very slowly. Alexander is very active and moves a lot. Vladi likes to put his head against my bump and listen for Alex. He says he can hear him move or hear his heartbeat. Sometimes, Alex kicks Vladi in the head. :)
This past weekend, Vladi and I went to KY for two wonderful Baby Showers! I will put a post with lots of pics this weekend.
Here I am in my 2nd Trimester on December 27, 2008 at the end of my 22nd week.
No comments:
Post a Comment